Restaurants and BarsChamber Checks Accepted Here
Its been better than a century since Alfonso and Antoinette (Nana) Carbone stepped onto the edge of America. Much has changed and nothing has changed. A small Italian grocery on St. Paul's east side, that served as a bar and as a confection shop during prohibition, has grown to an extended family of Carbone's Pizzerias. In 1954, following Alfonso's death, Nana gathered traditional pizza recipes from the south of Italy and with the help of sons Frankie and Mario, opened St. Paul's original Pizzeria. The family pizza business grew and evolved and flourished.
- Full bar service