Save Energy and Money in Your Small Business
The world may look a little different now, but our local nonprofit, Center for Energy and Environment
, is here to help. Our team will visit your business and perform a free, no obligation assessment to identify your potential for reducing energy use through lighting, refrigeration, and HVAC upgrades. Benefits include:
Contact Cindy Kelly at 612-244-2427 or visit mncee.org/business to schedule your free assessment.
Qualifying businesses must be Xcel Energy electric customers and meet kilowatt usage criteria. Center for Energy and Environment implements the Minnesota Commercial Refrigeration Efficiency program on behalf of Xcel Energy.
- A detailed report with recommended upgrades
- Estimated rebates and savings – bonus rebates available until December 1, 2020, for lighting projects
- Free smart thermostat(s) installation
- Help with bids or finding a contractor
- Financing options
- Technical expertise
- Completion and submission of all rebate paperwork